Volunteer Learning Materials
Certificate 1 in Active Volunteering
A priority action of the Volunteering Strategy 2016 - 2020, the development of new volunteer training packages through the Certificate 1 in Active Volunteering has been funded by the NSW Government.
The Certificate 1 supports students and adults to expand participation in community life through volunteering, and to earn a formal vocational qualification at the same time.
The first Certificate 1 training package supports volunteering retail and customer service.
Retail and Customer Service Volunteering
- Facilitator guide - PDF, 4047.73 KB
- Trainer and assessor guide - PDF, 651.15 KB
- Slide presentation - PPTX, 933.4 KB
- Student Guide and workbook - PDF, 717.11 KB
- Editable workbook - DOCX, 6925.79 KB
- Training and assessment - PDF, 748.64 KB
- Editable assessment tasks - DOCX, 7136.88 KB
The second Certificate 1 training supports refugee settlement.
Refugee Settlement Volunteering